No one explains it better then Notre Dame professor, Linda Przybyszewski. She teaches a class called a Nation of Slobs. This class basically teaches men and women the art of dressing, an art form that she thinks we have lost. Click Here to watch her explain!
So now that we know why, what are the rules?
1) Pajamas don't count
2) Working out does not count
3) You can wear tights or leggings under you dress or skirt (please stay warm!)
4) Wear skirts and dresses that are long enough to cover everything (Ladies you know what I am talking about!)
5) express your own style! Wearing dresses and dressing modestly does not mean we have to wear a potato sack everyday...I don't even think I own a potato sack. Learn to express yourself through what you are wearing!
So This is my challenge to all of you! Join me this month! Wear dresses and skirts and feel good about yourself!

No comments:
Post a Comment