My last point I want to make is for all you lovely ladies out there who don't own dresses or skirts, or who can't because of work or sports or something. We don't want to leave you out! The whole point of this project is to help you feel beautiful! So I challenge you to this! Wear a skirt once or twice a week, wake up early and do your hair, work out, or don't use your mirror! Do something that is going to make you feel beautiful because you ARE! I know I know for some of you I am just some random person so what does it really mean, but I can tell you that the people around you think you are beautiful inside and out. Because you are. So now go and put a smile on that face, take on the world! I believe in you, you should too!
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Knees Out November: Let's Clarify
It has been pointed out to me that there needs to be some clarification about Knees Out November. Knees out does not mean you have to show your knees, and on the flip side it does not mean you can't show your knees. Long skirt or short skirt it is up to your discretion. However a good rule of thumb is that when you are standing straight and your arms are relaxed at your side your skirt or dress should go passed your fingertips. One request from the men has also been please watch how tight your skirts are. If you are wearing a tight form-fitted skirt, it is basically like you are not wearing anything. Marilyn Monroe said, "Your clothes should be tight enough to show you are women, but loose enough to show you're a lady."
Wise words from our famous friend, however this is probably the only peace of fashion advice we should take from her. Loose flowing skirts are more fun to wear anyway! Twirl factor...enough said. Another tip is sitting "like a lady" I know it is a revolutionary idea, especially in this day and age, but if you are wearing a skirt or a dress please ladies for all the is good keep your knees together! Sitting criss cross applesauce is out, unless you are rocking a maxi!
My last point I want to make is for all you lovely ladies out there who don't own dresses or skirts, or who can't because of work or sports or something. We don't want to leave you out! The whole point of this project is to help you feel beautiful! So I challenge you to this! Wear a skirt once or twice a week, wake up early and do your hair, work out, or don't use your mirror! Do something that is going to make you feel beautiful because you ARE! I know I know for some of you I am just some random person so what does it really mean, but I can tell you that the people around you think you are beautiful inside and out. Because you are. So now go and put a smile on that face, take on the world! I believe in you, you should too!
My last point I want to make is for all you lovely ladies out there who don't own dresses or skirts, or who can't because of work or sports or something. We don't want to leave you out! The whole point of this project is to help you feel beautiful! So I challenge you to this! Wear a skirt once or twice a week, wake up early and do your hair, work out, or don't use your mirror! Do something that is going to make you feel beautiful because you ARE! I know I know for some of you I am just some random person so what does it really mean, but I can tell you that the people around you think you are beautiful inside and out. Because you are. So now go and put a smile on that face, take on the world! I believe in you, you should too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment