Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week 1 in Wayne




Well everyone I officially live in Wayne Nebraska! Thats right, I am here. This first week has been, well anything but normal. We started this week with meetings, time to plan, and a campus tour. We also spent a good chunk of time  getting ready for Freshman Move-In! This was our first big event of the year. So we started with making goody bags to hand out to the Freshman as we moved them in! 


SOO MANY BAGS!!! 

It was a lot of fun and great to meet everyone from the Newman Group and all the Freshman. 

The rest of this weekend has been bits of working while having some time to settle in. So I have spent the weekend cleaning and packing/unpacking my apartment, and hanging out with some good friends! I even got to go to River Boat Days in Yankton (which I hear makes me officially a Northeast Nebraska Girl!) 
We Rode rides, ate good food, and spent some time Shopping! 
This week God has thought me a lot about how he knows my heart way better then I ever could. So I give you this challenge...Let God lead your heart. If you do that there will almost always be a smile on your face and a glow in your heart! 





1 comment: