Deo Juvante means "With Gods Help" in Latin. That is what it is going to take for me to be able to do this, God's help.
What is this you may be wondering, this is Mission Work. I am a missionary with FOCUS- The Fellowship of Catholic University Students and I have been assigned to Wayne State College. I have lived in Nebraska my whole life (Except for the fours year that I went to college in Missouri) and I thought this would be my ticket out to a big city and a new world. I will be honest with you that when I first found out I was going to Wayne I was not very happy. But the Bible does tell us...
"Delight yourself in The lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart" - Psalms 37:4
This was never more true. The more and more I got used to the idea of going to Wayne the more and more I knew that God was responding to the desires of my heart.
I move to Wayne on Tuesday, the adventure has already started but this is when I will really dive in. As for right now it is time to pack. I have an apartment to move into.
Pray for me as I am praying for you!
Elizabeth

No comments:
Post a Comment